How Does it Work?
It all starts with the NonProfit Organization (NPO) creating a profile in FrontDoor. Once registered, CyberGrants vets the NPO by working with the IRS Business Master File and other global databases to guarantee the nonprofit meets the charitable standards of our corporate customers. Exclusive to FrontDoor, the platform also vets the individuals who claim to represent these nonprofits to ensure they are the right person(s) to make decisions on the organization’s behalf. Once approved, an NPO representative can access their information via the single website and also provision additional users to help them maintain their organization within FrontDoor. The single self-administered NPO profile is shared across all CyberGrants corporate customers ensuring data accuracy and integrity for corporate disbursements.
If you’re an NPO, open the door to
greater efficiencies and new donors.
The NPO Advantage:
One login. One profile. Faster Disbursements.
Developed with NPOs for NPOs, the CyberGrants FrontDoor portal removes administrative burden for NPOs and reduces risk for donors. Access gifts more efficiently to spend more time doing good in the communities you serve.
- Authorized nonprofit administrators can leverage a single set of credentials to access gifts across multiple programs and company profiles
- Ability to search over 1.7M nonprofit organizations listed with the Internal Revenue Service and either claim ownership of the Tax ID or request access from an existing administrator
- Access payment search functionality for administrators to unlock more details on the source of payments in your organization’s reports and bank remittances
- One-stop updates to your organization’s profile and banking information that are automatically reflected across all of CyberGrants
The Corporate Advantage:
Better data. Better vetting. Better collaboration.
Maximize your social impact by offering nonprofits the best possible user experience, reducing duplication effort, streamlining the confirmation process and expediting payments.
- Improved experience and efficiency for nonprofits by removal of the need to log into multiple websites and maintain multiple sets of credentials
- Enjoy a closed loop giving ecosystem through CyberGrants’ unified platform
- Centralized organization nomination routing & review
- Robust database of vetted organizations
- Seamless organization maintenance – Updates to nonprofit profiles and banking information are automatically reflected across CyberGrants
- Spend less time on administration, and more time on your cause
The Donor Advantage:
More confidence. More impact. More incredible.
Employees can engage with confidence knowing the organizations they are donating are not only vetted, but maintained, by authorized nonprofit administrators to ensure the funds are making into the hands of the organization.
- Take advantage of CyberGrants’ thorough vetting process to assure donors organizations meet their charitable standards
- Allow organizations to search by gift id or donor last name to quickly locate gifts
- Guarantee organizations have access to payment and employee details as well as the ability to download them to Excel or CSV when needed
What NPOs think about FrontDoor
For NPOs, the giving landscape has changed. Tom Mansmith, Senior Director for Workplace Giving at the American Cancer Society walks us through the great impact FrontDoor has for nonprofit organizations and their corporate partners.
Get the latest from CyberGrants
FROM OUR BLOG
- Benefits of Long Term Giving
The Benefits of Long Term Giving Corporate and employee giving has been around for quite some time now and has morphed over the years to where progressive corporations of all sizes, in all sectors, see the endeavors as a competitive differentiator. When this notion first started, large corporations saw corporate social responsibility as a way to give back to society, serve the community they were based in, and as “the right thing to do.” Whatever the drivers, corporate giving back then was done without any expectations other than to give or serve. At first, many of these programs were passive or sporadic engagements such as charitable donations a few times each year – well-received, but with few spillover long-term benefits. Then, as word started to spread on the halo effects of giving programs, progressive organizations restructured their philanthropic initiatives as sustainable, track-able, and measurable programs for greater corporate and societal benefit… and the field of corporate giving evolved.
- Impact Makers: Alliant Energy
Impact Makers: Alliant Energy Project ReConnect bridges the gap for vulnerable customers after Iowa’s “hurricane”. Alliant Energy’s mission is serving customers and building strong communities in Iowa and Wisconsin. Most days, that means staying focused on innovative solutions to bring clean renewable energy to homes, schools and businesses. But this past August, when a derecho swept through Iowa, the company and its Foundation found themselves focused on something much more basic: getting the lights back on.
- Need Some #GivingTuesday Inspiration?
Need Some #GivingTuesday Inspiration? Fall has only just begun, and yet #GivingTuesday is just around the corner. In preparation for this global day of giving, we wanted to offer you and your team tools to help drive innovation and impact. If you are looking for some #GivingTuesday inspiration, you’ve come to the right place. Please join us for our upcoming webinar, Uniting Your Giving Tuesday Efforts – Giving Tuesday, Qgiv and CyberGrants Offer 3 Perspectives On Ways to Make Your Year-End Campaign A Smashing Success, on Wednesday, November, 11 at 1 PM EST.
Ready to talk?
Get a demo with one of our experts to see how we can help you achieve your corporate philanthropy goals and achieve Agile Social Impact.