You Make Incredible Happen.
We make incredible tools to support your Nonprofit partners.
Born from our commitment to make the philanthropic world a safe, efficient, and engaging place to Make Incredible Happen. Help your nonprofit partners begin benefiting from FrontDoor today!
How Does it Work?
It all starts with the NonProfit Organization (NPO) creating a profile in FrontDoor. Once registered, CyberGrants vets the NPO by working with the IRS Business Master File and other global databases to guarantee the nonprofit meets the charitable standards of our corporate customers. Exclusive to FrontDoor, the platform also vets the individuals who claim to represent these nonprofits to ensure they are the right person(s) to make decisions on the organization’s behalf. Once approved, an NPO representative can access their information via the single website and also provision additional users to help them maintain their organization within FrontDoor. The single self-administered NPO profile is shared across all CyberGrants corporate customers ensuring data accuracy and integrity for corporate disbursements.
If you’re an NPO, open the door to
greater efficiencies and new donors.
The NPO Advantage:
One login. One profile. Faster Disbursements.
Developed with NPOs for NPOs, the CyberGrants FrontDoor portal removes administrative burden for NPOs and reduces risk for donors. Access gifts more efficiently to spend more time doing good in the communities you serve.
- Authorized nonprofit administrators can leverage a single set of credentials to access gifts across multiple programs and company profiles
- Ability to search over 1.7M nonprofit organizations listed with the Internal Revenue Service and either claim ownership of the Tax ID or request access from an existing administrator
- Access payment search functionality for administrators to unlock more details on the source of payments in your organization’s reports and bank remittances
- One-stop updates to your organization’s profile and banking information that are automatically reflected across all of CyberGrants
The Corporate Advantage:
Better data. Better vetting. Better collaboration.
Maximize your social impact by offering nonprofits the best possible user experience, reducing duplication effort, streamlining the confirmation process and expediting payments.
- Improved experience and efficiency for nonprofits by removal of the need to log into multiple websites and maintain multiple sets of credentials
- Enjoy a closed loop giving ecosystem through CyberGrants’ unified platform
- Centralized organization nomination routing & review
- Robust database of vetted organizations
- Seamless organization maintenance – Updates to nonprofit profiles and banking information are automatically reflected across CyberGrants
- Spend less time on administration, and more time on your cause
The Donor Advantage:
More confidence. More impact. More incredible.
Employees can engage with confidence knowing the organizations they are donating are not only vetted, but maintained, by authorized nonprofit administrators to ensure the funds are making into the hands of the organization.
- Take advantage of CyberGrants’ thorough vetting process to assure donors organizations meet their charitable standards
- Allow organizations to search by gift id or donor last name to quickly locate gifts
- Guarantee organizations have access to payment and employee details as well as the ability to download them to Excel or CSV when needed
What NPOs think about FrontDoor
For NPOs, the giving landscape has changed. Tom Mansmith, Senior Director for Workplace Giving at the American Cancer Society walks us through the great impact FrontDoor has for nonprofit organizations and their corporate partners.
Get the latest from CyberGrants
FROM OUR BLOG
- 5 Ways To Give Thanks To Employees
5 Ways To Give Thanks To Employees for Their CSR Participation in 2020 2020 has been a year that many of us would like to put behind us. It’s tested our CSR programs, our optimism, and our fortitude. But before we put 2020 behind us, there is also so much good we need to do in recognizing our employees for all their CSR efforts and the tremendous impact they have made. It's true, most of our plans were upended this year, yet the stories and feedback we have heard of community outreach, rapid response, and flexibility in giving, engagement and the disbursement of funds, have been nothing short of heroic. The end of the year is a perfect time for giving back, and like many organizations, we are getting ready for Giving Tuesday on December 1st. As we plan these outreach programs, it’s also a wonderful time to thank others for all the hard work they’ve done in the last 12 months through virtually volunteering or donating money to charities. As you plan your annual company giving strategy for 2021, make sure you’re showing gratitude to all of those employees who were instrumental in helping make the efforts this year a success. Depending on your time or budget allotment, initiatives can be both large and small. Take the time to celebrate you and your team with some of these impactful ideas. When it comes to showing employees end-of-year appreciation, what’s your approach? Try this:Tweet This!
- 50 Ways to Show Employee Appreciation
50 Ways to Show Employee Appreciation Trying to think of ways to add positivity to your work environment, show appreciation to your employees, and keep them engaged? Your employees have been through a lot this year and without them, you wouldn’t have the amazing company you have today. These are the people who are putting in the hustle and grind every day to make the best experience and products for your company and customers - all while balancing work, families, home schooling, and staying in place. Here are some simple little gestures you can do as a boss, team leader or manager to keep employees engaged. Let them know that you are grateful and THANKFUL for all their hard work throughout this year.
- Navigating the Corporate Philanthropy Regulatory Compliance Landscape
Navigating the Regulatory Compliance Landscape in Corporate Philanthropy There is a dizzying array of regulations in corporate philanthropy. How do you ensure you are compliant and avoid the risks that can diminish your philanthropy impact? Over the years, corporate philanthropy has evolved from a series of disconnected individual acts to a vital strategic component of a company’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) program… and has attracted increased regulatory scrutiny of the recipients of corporate largesse for links to international money laundering, organized crime, terrorism financing, financial mismanagement, fraud, and related issues. Therefore, to avoid reputational risk and deeper legal/tax/financial infringements, companies must ensure full regulatory compliance and due diligence before the disbursement of funds or other forms of corporate giving, and can do so with technology-enabled vetting solutions. Vetting allows organizations to review nonprofit organizations that receive tax exemptions from the Internal Revenue Service and file an annual report, called a 990, which guides how they operate and an overview of their program spending.
Ready to talk?
Get a demo with one of our experts to see how we can help you achieve your corporate philanthropy goals and achieve Agile Social Impact.