You Make Incredible Happen.
We make incredible tools to support your Nonprofit partners.
Born from our commitment to make the philanthropic world a safe, efficient, and engaging place to Make Incredible Happen. Help your nonprofit partners begin benefiting from FrontDoor today!
How Does it Work?
It all starts with the NonProfit Organization (NPO) creating a profile in FrontDoor. Once registered, CyberGrants vets the NPO by working with the IRS Business Master File and other global databases to guarantee the nonprofit meets the charitable standards of our corporate customers. Exclusive to FrontDoor, the platform also vets the individuals who claim to represent these nonprofits to ensure they are the right person(s) to make decisions on the organization’s behalf. Once approved, an NPO representative can access their information via the single website and also provision additional users to help them maintain their organization within FrontDoor. The single self-administered NPO profile is shared across all CyberGrants corporate customers ensuring data accuracy and integrity for corporate disbursements.
If you’re an NPO, open the door to
greater efficiencies and new donors.
The NPO Advantage:
One login. One profile. Faster Disbursements.
Developed with NPOs for NPOs, the CyberGrants FrontDoor portal removes administrative burden for NPOs and reduces risk for donors. Access gifts more efficiently to spend more time doing good in the communities you serve.
- Authorized nonprofit administrators can leverage a single set of credentials to access gifts across multiple programs and company profiles
- Ability to search over 1.7M nonprofit organizations listed with the Internal Revenue Service and either claim ownership of the Tax ID or request access from an existing administrator
- Access payment search functionality for administrators to unlock more details on the source of payments in your organization’s reports and bank remittances
- One-stop updates to your organization’s profile and banking information that are automatically reflected across all of CyberGrants
The Corporate Advantage:
Better data. Better vetting. Better collaboration.
Maximize your social impact by offering nonprofits the best possible user experience, reducing duplication effort, streamlining the confirmation process and expediting payments.
- Improved experience and efficiency for nonprofits by removal of the need to log into multiple websites and maintain multiple sets of credentials
- Enjoy a closed loop giving ecosystem through CyberGrants’ unified platform
- Centralized organization nomination routing & review
- Robust database of vetted organizations
- Seamless organization maintenance – Updates to nonprofit profiles and banking information are automatically reflected across CyberGrants
- Spend less time on administration, and more time on your cause
The Donor Advantage:
More confidence. More impact. More incredible.
Employees can engage with confidence knowing the organizations they are donating are not only vetted, but maintained, by authorized nonprofit administrators to ensure the funds are making into the hands of the organization.
- Take advantage of CyberGrants’ thorough vetting process to assure donors organizations meet their charitable standards
- Allow organizations to search by gift id or donor last name to quickly locate gifts
- Guarantee organizations have access to payment and employee details as well as the ability to download them to Excel or CSV when needed
What NPOs think about FrontDoor
For NPOs, the giving landscape has changed. Tom Mansmith, Senior Director for Workplace Giving at the American Cancer Society walks us through the great impact FrontDoor has for nonprofit organizations and their corporate partners.
Get the latest from CyberGrants
FROM OUR BLOG
Navigating the Corporate Philanthropy Regulatory Compliance Landscape
Navigating the Regulatory Compliance Landscape in Corporate Philanthropy There is a dizzying array of regulations in corporate philanthropy. How do you ensure you are compliant and avoid the risks that can diminish your philanthropy impact? Over the years, corporate philanthropy has evolved from a series of disconnected individual acts to a vital strategic component of a company’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) program… and has attracted increased regulatory scrutiny of the recipients of corporate largesse for links to international money laundering, organized crime, terrorism financing, financial mismanagement, fraud, and related issues. Therefore, to avoid reputational risk and deeper legal/tax/financial infringements, companies must ensure full regulatory compliance and due diligence before the disbursement of funds or other forms of corporate giving, and can do so with technology-enabled vetting solutions. Vetting allows organizations to review nonprofit organizations that receive tax exemptions from the Internal Revenue Service and file an annual report, called a 990, which guides how they operate and an overview of their program spending.
Going Above and Beyond: Recognizing Companies for Their Care and Compassion Efforts During the Pandemic
Going Above and Beyond: Recognizing Companies for Their Care and Compassion Efforts During the Pandemic PEOPLE Magazine and Great Places To Work Survey Results Identify Top U.S. Companies that Stand Out in Support of Employees and Communities During the COVID-19 Pandemic. We know that our clients are all incredible and it is always an honor to help them Make Incredible Happen every day. With a heartfelt thank you to all the companies that have made a difference in their employee lives and in the communities they serve, we want to take a moment to recognize our client community and the outstanding contributions they have made during this tumultuous year.
The Results Are In: CAF America Survey
The Results Are In How The Giving Landscape and Strategic Initiatives Have Changed During COVID-19 If the pandemic has shown us anything, it's that to survive and thrive, we need to be prepared for the unpredictable. While that sounds daunting and even impossible, it’s the job. Corporate giving is sound in its meaning and purpose. But if it is ineffective in a time of crisis, what good is it? Your corporate giving strategy is more important now than ever. The pandemic has forced many organizations to reevaluate their strategic approaches to philanthropy - from giving and engagement, to the disbursement of funds. Where barriers to giving were erected early on in the pandemic, innovation and optimization prevailed, and recent survey data demonstrates, we have witnessed incredible acts of generosity domestically and internationally. With the onset of the pandemic, like most, we didn’t know what to expect.
Ready to talk?
Get a demo with one of our experts to see how we can help you achieve your corporate philanthropy goals and achieve Agile Social Impact.