You make the world a better place.
We make it as easy as possible with FrontDoor.
Born from our commitment to make the philanthropic world a safe, efficient, and engaging place to Make Incredible Happen. FrontDoor. For NonProfits. For Corporations. For Donors.
How Does it Work?
It all starts with the NonProfit Organization (NPO) creating a profile in FrontDoor. Once registered, CyberGrants vets the NPO by working with the IRS Business Master File and other global databases to guarantee the nonprofit meets the charitable standards of our corporate customers. Exclusive to FrontDoor, the platform also vets the individuals who claim to represent these nonprofits to ensure they are the right person(s) to make decisions on the organization’s behalf. Once approved, an NPO representative can access their information via the single website and also provision additional users to help them maintain their organization within FrontDoor. The single self-administered NPO profile is shared across all CyberGrants corporate customers ensuring data accuracy and integrity for corporate disbursements.
If you’re an NPO, open the door to
greater efficiencies and new donors.
The NPO Advantage:
One login. One profile. Faster Disbursements.
Developed with NPOs for NPOs, the CyberGrants FrontDoor portal removes administrative burden for NPOs and reduces risk for donors. Access gifts more efficiently to spend more time doing good in the communities you serve.
- Authorized nonprofit administrators can leverage a single set of credentials to access gifts across multiple programs and company profiles
- Ability to search over 1.7M nonprofit organizations listed with the Internal Revenue Service and either claim ownership of the Tax ID or request access from an existing administrator
- Clear dashboards outlining payment and employee details as well as the ability to download them to Excel or CSV
- One-stop updates to your organization’s profile and banking information that are automatically reflected across all of CyberGrants
The Corporate Advantage:
Better data. Better vetting. Better collaboration.
Maximize your social impact by offering nonprofits the best possible user experience, reducing duplication effort, streamlining the confirmation process and expediting payments.
- Improved experience and efficiency for nonprofits by removal of the need to log into multiple websites and maintain multiple sets of credentials
- Enjoy a closed loop giving ecosystem through CyberGrants’ unified platform
- Centralized organization nomination routing & review
- Robust database of vetted organizations
- Seamless organization maintenance – Updates to nonprofit profiles and banking information are automatically reflected across CyberGrants
- Spend less time on administration, and more time on your cause
The Donor Advantage:
More confidence. More impact. More incredible.
Employees can engage with confidence knowing the organizations they are donating are not only vetted, but maintained, by authorized nonprofit administrators to ensure the funds are making into the hands of the organization.
- Take advantage of CyberGrants’ thorough vetting process to assure donors organizations meet their charitable standards
- Allow organizations to search by gift id or donor last name to quickly locate gifts
- Guarantee organizations have access to payment and employee details as well as the ability to download them to Excel or CSV when needed
Get the latest from CyberGrants
FROM OUR BLOG
CyberGrants is launching a new multi-faceted customer training initiative: IncredibleU
CyberGrants is launching a new multi-faceted customer training initiative: IncredibleU Get practical training videos, live Q+A sessions, pro tips and so much more! CyberGrants is a remarkably robust platform, which means there can be a lot to learn and remember. On the other hand, there are endless opportunities to enable best practices and leverage CyberGrants functionality to expand, improve and level up your programs. “Over my three years at CyberGrants, I have witnessed our clients’ tremendous focus and dedication as administrators, managers, and business owners. Their duty to achieve, and exceed, their social impact objectives is unmatched,” says Pete Karns, SVP, Product & Client Services.
Impact Makers: Xcel Energy Foundation
Impact Makers: Xcel Energy Foundation Creating Process Efficiencies to Fuel Greater Impact for Local Communities. The Xcel Energy Foundation oversees all charitable activities and sponsors the volunteer programs of Xcel Energy and its subsidiaries. Xcel Energy is a utility holding company based in Minneapolis, Minnesota, serving more than 3.3 million electric customers and 1.8 million natural gas customers in Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Colorado, Texas and New Mexico. The majority of Xcel Energy Foundation funding comes from Xcel Energy shareholder dollars. In 2019, the Foundation granted more than $3.5 million to nonprofit organizations for programs that aligned with its four focus areas of education, economic sustainability, environmental stewardship and access to arts and culture. Additionally, the Foundation distributed nearly $3 million to match the donations and volunteer hours that employees contributed to qualified nonprofit organizations.
Why Energy Companies Choose CyberGrants
Why Energy Companies Choose CyberGrants “Today our world is changing faster than ever before—economic, geopolitical, and environmental challenges abound. However, taking shortcuts is not the pathway to achieving sustainable competitive advantage, nor is it an avenue toward satisfying customers. In times such as these, a company must invest in the key ingredients of profitability: its people, communities, and the environment.” -Warren Buffet Corporate Social Responsibility in Energy The energy industry plays a singularly unique role at the intersection of serious environmental, social, and political issues. With global demand for energy growing by almost 50% between 2018 and 2050 (1), the sector is poised for significant growth. However, unlike in years past, energy companies today must strive to meet the “triple bottom line”. They are increasingly feeling the pressure - from everyday citizens, environmental groups, government agencies, and even activist shareholders and board members - to become more attentive to global challenges such as climate change, pollution, poverty, sustainability, and development.
Ready to talk?
Get a demo with one of our experts to see how we can help you achieve your corporate philanthropy goals and achieve Agile Social Impact.