How Does it Work?
It all starts with the NonProfit Organization (NPO) creating a profile in FrontDoor. Once registered, CyberGrants vets the NPO by working with the IRS Business Master File and other global databases to guarantee the nonprofit meets the charitable standards of our corporate customers. Exclusive to FrontDoor, the platform also vets the individuals who claim to represent these nonprofits to ensure they are the right person(s) to make decisions on the organization’s behalf. Once approved, an NPO representative can access their information via the single website and also provision additional users to help them maintain their organization within FrontDoor. The single self-administered NPO profile is shared across all CyberGrants corporate customers ensuring data accuracy and integrity for corporate disbursements.
If you’re an NPO, open the door to
greater efficiencies and new donors.
The NPO Advantage:
One login. One profile. Faster Disbursements.
Developed with NPOs for NPOs, the CyberGrants FrontDoor portal removes administrative burden for NPOs and reduces risk for donors. Access gifts more efficiently to spend more time doing good in the communities you serve.
- Authorized nonprofit administrators can leverage a single set of credentials to access gifts across multiple programs and company profiles
- Ability to search over 1.7M nonprofit organizations listed with the Internal Revenue Service and either claim ownership of the Tax ID or request access from an existing administrator
- Access payment console for administrators to review details on payments from all companies made to your organization in one centralized location
- One-stop updates to your organization’s profile and banking information that are automatically reflected across all of CyberGrants
The Corporate Advantage:
Better data. Better vetting. Better collaboration.
Maximize your social impact by offering nonprofits the best possible user experience, reducing duplication effort, streamlining the confirmation process and expediting payments.
- Improved experience and efficiency for nonprofits by removal of the need to log into multiple websites and maintain multiple sets of credentials
- Enjoy a closed loop giving ecosystem through CyberGrants’ unified platform
- Centralized organization nomination routing & review
- Robust database of vetted organizations
- Seamless organization maintenance – Updates to nonprofit profiles and banking information are automatically reflected across CyberGrants
- Spend less time on administration, and more time on your cause
The Donor Advantage:
More confidence. More impact. More incredible.
Employees can engage with confidence knowing the organizations they are donating are not only vetted, but maintained, by authorized nonprofit administrators to ensure the funds are making into the hands of the organization.
- Take advantage of CyberGrants’ thorough vetting process to assure donors organizations meet their charitable standards
- Allow organizations to search by gift id or donor last name to quickly locate gifts
- Guarantee organizations have access to payment and employee details as well as the ability to download them to Excel or CSV when needed
What NPOs think about FrontDoor
For NPOs, the giving landscape has changed. Tom Mansmith, Senior Director for Workplace Giving at the American Cancer Society walks us through the great impact FrontDoor has for nonprofit organizations and their corporate partners.
Get the latest from CyberGrants
FROM OUR BLOG
- Diverse, Equitable, Inclusive
Diverse, Equitable, InclusiveThe Business of Adapting Your Giving Strategy For More Meaningful Impact Over the past year the words diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) have been thrust to the forefront of everything we do. While these practices are by no means new, the business case for a systematic business-led approach to DEI is stronger than ever. A study conducted by McKinsey & Company in partnership with The Society for Human Research Management (SHRM), evaluated the performance of companies with different levels of workplace diversity. They found that companies that exhibit gender and ethnic diversity are, respectively, 15% and 35% more likely to outperform less diverse peers. The same study found that organizations with more racial and gender diversity bring in more sales revenue, more customers, and higher profits.
- SILC 2021 Recap
The 2021 Social Impact Leadership Conference in Review The chance to attend our most engaging Social Impact Leadership Conference ever may have passed but the need for your important philanthropic work isn’t going anywhere. Energized by three days of connecting, inspiring, learning, and forward-thinking, we can’t stop talking about how incredible our client community is. You showed up ready to share, learn and grow as leaders in social impact which made the conference that much more of a success, so thank you! Whether you attended all, some, or none of the sessions, the conference flew by in a blink of an eye, so here’s a recap to keep the momentum going and help you catch up on anything you may have missed.
- April is Volunteer Month
April is National Volunteer Month - Here's How To Get Ready April is a month to commemorate giving back to your community through volunteering. Want a game plan to make sure you maximize your efforts? Follow these steps! Gather your resources and team (virtually, of course) to make sure everyone is on board and ready to bring their A-game. Depending on the size of your company and the systems you use, there are endless ways you can use the resources you have to make an impact in your communities locally and globally. Whether you have corporate philanthropy software in place or not, communication is key. Make sure all employees are aware of your volunteerism goals and understand how they can get involved through email outreach and through your company’s intranet to amplify your message. Just as communicating for maximum engagement is important, tracking hours and impact is vital to a successful volunteer month initiative. Using a system built for organizing volunteering events is recommended because it helps organize and manage the entire process from logging employee hours, community involvement, and nonprofit event availability through volunteer match integrations or independent submission. However you manage your volunteerism program this month, make sure everyone feels included, and offer accessible options for donating their time and talents!
Ready to talk?
Get a demo with one of our experts to see how we can help you achieve your corporate philanthropy goals and achieve Agile Social Impact.