You make the world a better place.
We make it as easy as possible with FrontDoor.
Born from our commitment to make the philanthropic world a safe, efficient, and engaging place to Make Incredible Happen. FrontDoor. For NonProfits. For Corporations. For Donors.
How Does it Work?
It all starts with the NonProfit Organization (NPO) creating a profile in FrontDoor. Once registered, CyberGrants vets the NPO by working with the IRS Business Master File and other global databases to guarantee the nonprofit meets the charitable standards of our corporate customers. Exclusive to FrontDoor, the platform also vets the individuals who claim to represent these nonprofits to ensure they are the right person(s) to make decisions on the organization’s behalf. Once approved, an NPO representative can access their information via the single website and also provision additional users to help them maintain their organization within FrontDoor. The single self-administered NPO profile is shared across all CyberGrants corporate customers ensuring data accuracy and integrity for corporate disbursements.
If you’re an NPO, open the door to
greater efficiencies and new donors.
The NPO Advantage:
One login. One profile. Faster Disbursements.
Developed with NPOs for NPOs, the CyberGrants FrontDoor portal removes administrative burden for NPOs and reduces risk for donors. Access gifts more efficiently to spend more time doing good in the communities you serve.
- Authorized nonprofit administrators can leverage a single set of credentials to access gifts across multiple programs and company profiles
- Ability to search over 1.7M nonprofit organizations listed with the Internal Revenue Service and either claim ownership of the Tax ID or request access from an existing administrator
- Clear dashboards outlining payment and employee details as well as the ability to download them to Excel or CSV
- One-stop updates to your organization’s profile and banking information that are automatically reflected across all of CyberGrants
The Corporate Advantage:
Better data. Better vetting. Better collaboration.
Maximize your social impact by offering nonprofits the best possible user experience, reducing duplication effort, streamlining the confirmation process and expediting payments.
- Improved experience and efficiency for nonprofits by removal of the need to log into multiple websites and maintain multiple sets of credentials
- Enjoy a closed loop giving ecosystem through CyberGrants’ unified platform
- Centralized organization nomination routing & review
- Robust database of vetted organizations
- Seamless organization maintenance – Updates to nonprofit profiles and banking information are automatically reflected across CyberGrants
- Spend less time on administration, and more time on your cause
The Donor Advantage:
More confidence. More impact. More incredible.
Employees can engage with confidence knowing the organizations they are donating are not only vetted, but maintained, by authorized nonprofit administrators to ensure the funds are making into the hands of the organization.
- Take advantage of CyberGrants’ thorough vetting process to assure donors organizations meet their charitable standards
- Allow organizations to search by gift id or donor last name to quickly locate gifts
- Guarantee organizations have access to payment and employee details as well as the ability to download them to Excel or CSV when needed
What NPOs think about FrontDoor
For NPOs, the giving landscape has changed. Tom Mansmith, Senior Director for Workplace Giving at the American Cancer Society walks us through the great impact FrontDoor has for nonprofit organizations and their corporate partners.
Get the latest from CyberGrants
FROM OUR BLOG
Strategic Disaster Response & Relief: 5 Strategies to effectively address immediate and emerging needs of Coronavirus (COVID-19) through philanthropy
Strategic Disaster Response & Relief: 5 Strategies to effectively address immediate and emerging needs of Coronavirus (COVID-19) through philanthropy The outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) is dominating media headlines. You may even have already been personally impacted by disruptions to your everyday life. Although the situation is changing rapidly, organizations like yours can’t hesitate when it comes to strategic disaster response programs. While still in its early days, there’s no question that charitable fundraising programs are beginning to take a hit. Fundraising events are being cancelled at an increasing rate, which will have a very real impact on short term fundraising and cash flow for many nonprofits.
Navigate the Changing Landscape of Workplace Giving
Navigate the Changing Landscape of Workplace Giving: Insights on engaging a dynamic and diverse workforce Workplace giving has evolved significantly over the past few years, becoming an expectation among employees across all industries. Nearly 6 in 10 employees stated it was imperative, or very important, to have a workplace culture that is supportive of giving and volunteering. Companies invested in corporate social responsibility programs, including but not limited to workplace giving, experience greater employee engagement, satisfaction and retention.
Innovating Incredible: CyberGrants Worksheets
Innovating Incredible: CyberGrants Worksheets Facilitating data driven decision making for complex strategic grants Complex strategic grantmaking can often require collecting in-depth information to help you, and your team, make initial funding decisions or track a recipient’s progress towards a goal. Housing this vital data in multiple locations, outside of CyberGrants, is convoluted and inefficient.
Ready to talk?
Get a demo with one of our experts to see how we can help you achieve your corporate philanthropy goals and achieve Agile Social Impact.