You make the world a better place.
We make it as easy as possible with FrontDoor.
Born from our commitment to make the philanthropic world a safe, efficient, and engaging place to Make Incredible Happen. FrontDoor. For NonProfits. For Corporations. For Donors.
How Does it Work?
It all starts with the NonProfit Organization (NPO) creating a profile in FrontDoor. Once registered, CyberGrants vets the NPO by working with the IRS Business Master File and other global databases to guarantee the nonprofit meets the charitable standards of our corporate customers. Exclusive to FrontDoor, the platform also vets the individuals who claim to represent these nonprofits to ensure they are the right person(s) to make decisions on the organization’s behalf. Once approved, an NPO representative can access their information via the single website and also provision additional users to help them maintain their organization within FrontDoor. The single self-administered NPO profile is shared across all CyberGrants corporate customers ensuring data accuracy and integrity for corporate disbursements.
If you’re an NPO, open the door to
greater efficiencies and new donors.
The NPO Advantage:
One login. One profile. Faster Disbursements.
Developed with NPOs for NPOs, the CyberGrants FrontDoor portal removes administrative burden for NPOs and reduces risk for donors. Access gifts more efficiently to spend more time doing good in the communities you serve.
- Authorized nonprofit administrators can leverage a single set of credentials to access gifts across multiple programs and company profiles
- Ability to search over 1.7M nonprofit organizations listed with the Internal Revenue Service and either claim ownership of the Tax ID or request access from an existing administrator
- Access payment search functionality for administrators to unlock more details on the source of payments in your organization’s reports and bank remittances
- One-stop updates to your organization’s profile and banking information that are automatically reflected across all of CyberGrants
The Corporate Advantage:
Better data. Better vetting. Better collaboration.
Maximize your social impact by offering nonprofits the best possible user experience, reducing duplication effort, streamlining the confirmation process and expediting payments.
- Improved experience and efficiency for nonprofits by removal of the need to log into multiple websites and maintain multiple sets of credentials
- Enjoy a closed loop giving ecosystem through CyberGrants’ unified platform
- Centralized organization nomination routing & review
- Robust database of vetted organizations
- Seamless organization maintenance – Updates to nonprofit profiles and banking information are automatically reflected across CyberGrants
- Spend less time on administration, and more time on your cause
The Donor Advantage:
More confidence. More impact. More incredible.
Employees can engage with confidence knowing the organizations they are donating are not only vetted, but maintained, by authorized nonprofit administrators to ensure the funds are making into the hands of the organization.
- Take advantage of CyberGrants’ thorough vetting process to assure donors organizations meet their charitable standards
- Allow organizations to search by gift id or donor last name to quickly locate gifts
- Guarantee organizations have access to payment and employee details as well as the ability to download them to Excel or CSV when needed
What NPOs think about FrontDoor
For NPOs, the giving landscape has changed. Tom Mansmith, Senior Director for Workplace Giving at the American Cancer Society walks us through the great impact FrontDoor has for nonprofit organizations and their corporate partners.
Get the latest from CyberGrants
FROM OUR BLOG
Product - IncredibleU Summer 2020
Announcing IncredibleU Learning Pathways:Focused Training Tracks for Thinking, Understanding and Moving with Agility. The ability to think, understand and move quickly conjures up thoughts of world-class athletes, champion chess players, and high-powered attorneys. And Corporate Social Responsibility professionals. To think, understand and move quickly is the definition of agility.
SILC 2020: Key Takeaways from Virtual Summit
Social Impact Leadership Conference 2020 Key Takeaways from the Virtual Summit The Social Impact Leadership Conference (SILC) may have looked a little different this year, but it was no less inspiring. Hundreds of CSR leaders joined together virtually over three days to share best practices, discuss strategies, and inspire one another to continue making incredible happen. The idea of Agile Social Impact is not new around CyberGrants, but it is clear that now, more than ever, we need to continue to adapt and evolve our corporate philanthropy strategies to drive positive impact in the ways our communities need it most.
Impact Makers: Novartis
Impact Makers: Novartis Maximizing Technology, Time & Teamwork for Critical Impact, Now No question, the last eight weeks have been tough on everyone. As a pharma company, Novartis felt a duty to respond and call to be part of the solution. The Novartis purpose is to re-imagine medicine to improve and extend people's lives. The Novartis' purpose statement is aligned with four key areas: holding themselves to the highest ethical standards, being part of the solution on pricing and access to medicines, helping tackle global health challenges, and being a responsible citizen.
Ready to talk?
Get a demo with one of our experts to see how we can help you achieve your corporate philanthropy goals and achieve Agile Social Impact.