You make the world a better place.
We make it as easy as possible with FrontDoor.
Born from our commitment to make the philanthropic world a safe, efficient, and engaging place to Make Incredible Happen. FrontDoor. For NonProfits. For Corporations. For Donors.
How Does it Work?
It all starts with the NonProfit Organization (NPO) creating a profile in FrontDoor. Once registered, CyberGrants vets the NPO by working with the IRS Business Master File and other global databases to guarantee the nonprofit meets the charitable standards of our corporate customers. Exclusive to FrontDoor, the platform also vets the individuals who claim to represent these nonprofits to ensure they are the right person(s) to make decisions on the organization’s behalf. Once approved, an NPO representative can access their information via the single website and also provision additional users to help them maintain their organization within FrontDoor. The single self-administered NPO profile is shared across all CyberGrants corporate customers ensuring data accuracy and integrity for corporate disbursements.
If you’re an NPO, open the door to
greater efficiencies and new donors.
The NPO Advantage:
One login. One profile. Faster Disbursements.
Developed with NPOs for NPOs, the CyberGrants FrontDoor portal removes administrative burden for NPOs and reduces risk for donors. Access gifts more efficiently to spend more time doing good in the communities you serve.
- Authorized nonprofit administrators can leverage a single set of credentials to access gifts across multiple programs and company profiles
- Ability to search over 1.7M nonprofit organizations listed with the Internal Revenue Service and either claim ownership of the Tax ID or request access from an existing administrator
- Clear dashboards outlining payment and employee details as well as the ability to download them to Excel or CSV
- One-stop updates to your organization’s profile and banking information that are automatically reflected across all of CyberGrants
The Corporate Advantage:
Better data. Better vetting. Better collaboration.
Maximize your social impact by offering nonprofits the best possible user experience, reducing duplication effort, streamlining the confirmation process and expediting payments.
- Improved experience and efficiency for nonprofits by removal of the need to log into multiple websites and maintain multiple sets of credentials
- Enjoy a closed loop giving ecosystem through CyberGrants’ unified platform
- Centralized organization nomination routing & review
- Robust database of vetted organizations
- Seamless organization maintenance – Updates to nonprofit profiles and banking information are automatically reflected across CyberGrants
- Spend less time on administration, and more time on your cause
The Donor Advantage:
More confidence. More impact. More incredible.
Employees can engage with confidence knowing the organizations they are donating are not only vetted, but maintained, by authorized nonprofit administrators to ensure the funds are making into the hands of the organization.
- Take advantage of CyberGrants’ thorough vetting process to assure donors organizations meet their charitable standards
- Allow organizations to search by gift id or donor last name to quickly locate gifts
- Guarantee organizations have access to payment and employee details as well as the ability to download them to Excel or CSV when needed
What NPOs think about FrontDoor
For NPOs, the giving landscape has changed. Tom Mansmith, Senior Director for Workplace Giving at the American Cancer Society walks us through the great impact FrontDoor has for nonprofit organizations and their corporate partners.
Get the latest from CyberGrants
FROM OUR BLOG
A Good United Way Campaign Made Incredible
A Good United Way Campaign Made Incredible Chances are the annual format and limited donor choice is causing your United Way Campaign to be underutilized by employees. Thirty percent (30%) of employee donors say they don’t give through their workplace because the causes they care about are not available as choices through their employer's giving program. In this competitive environment, enabling processes and protocols to offer dynamic and diverse workforce opportunities to become engaged is more important than ever. This means offering engagement opportunities that are accessible, meaningful, and specific to employee donors and their individual cause preferences. The CyberGrants Employee Engagement platform gives employees the chance to support what means the most to them with ease and flexibility.
The Path to a Purpose Led Business
The Path to a Purpose Led Business: Exploring CSR Strategies for Sustainable Impact in Unprecedented Times Over the past several years, a number of industry defining events have occurred, generating action and response from the philanthropy world. As members of this collective community, this is not the first time we have rallied behind disaster relief and response efforts. But this time is different. The COVID- 19 pandemic has changed the world as we know it and its impact knows no bounds. The levels of need are truly unprecedented and no business, sector, person or economy has evaded disruption. It is for this reason, that the need for generosity has never been greater.
Impact Makers: Levi
Giving Back Never Goes Out of Style: Levi Strauss Foundation responds to issues affecting marginalized and disenfranchised communities The Levi Strauss Foundation is the corporate foundation of Levi Strauss & Co., one of the world's largest brand-name apparel companies and a global leader in jeanswear. The Foundation’s philanthropic work is grounded in the company's values of originality, integrity, empathy and courage. Their mission is to advance the human rights and well-being of under-served people around the globe in places where Levi Strauss & Co. has a business presence.
Ready to talk?
Get a demo with one of our experts to see how we can help you achieve your corporate philanthropy goals and achieve Agile Social Impact.