How Does it Work?
It all starts with the NonProfit Organization (NPO) creating a profile in FrontDoor. Once registered, CyberGrants vets the NPO by working with the IRS Business Master File and other global databases to guarantee the nonprofit meets the charitable standards of our corporate customers. Exclusive to FrontDoor, the platform also vets the individuals who claim to represent these nonprofits to ensure they are the right person(s) to make decisions on the organization’s behalf. Once approved, an NPO representative can access their information via the single website and also provision additional users to help them maintain their organization within FrontDoor. The single self-administered NPO profile is shared across all CyberGrants corporate customers ensuring data accuracy and integrity for corporate disbursements.
If you’re an NPO, open the door to
greater efficiencies and new donors.
The NPO Advantage:
One login. One profile. Faster Disbursements.
Developed with NPOs for NPOs, the CyberGrants FrontDoor portal removes administrative burden for NPOs and reduces risk for donors. Access gifts more efficiently to spend more time doing good in the communities you serve.
- Authorized nonprofit administrators can leverage a single set of credentials to access gifts across multiple programs and company profiles
- Ability to search over 1.7M nonprofit organizations listed with the Internal Revenue Service and either claim ownership of the Tax ID or request access from an existing administrator
- Access payment search functionality for administrators to unlock more details on the source of payments in your organization’s reports and bank remittances
- One-stop updates to your organization’s profile and banking information that are automatically reflected across all of CyberGrants
The Corporate Advantage:
Better data. Better vetting. Better collaboration.
Maximize your social impact by offering nonprofits the best possible user experience, reducing duplication effort, streamlining the confirmation process and expediting payments.
- Improved experience and efficiency for nonprofits by removal of the need to log into multiple websites and maintain multiple sets of credentials
- Enjoy a closed loop giving ecosystem through CyberGrants’ unified platform
- Centralized organization nomination routing & review
- Robust database of vetted organizations
- Seamless organization maintenance – Updates to nonprofit profiles and banking information are automatically reflected across CyberGrants
- Spend less time on administration, and more time on your cause
The Donor Advantage:
More confidence. More impact. More incredible.
Employees can engage with confidence knowing the organizations they are donating are not only vetted, but maintained, by authorized nonprofit administrators to ensure the funds are making into the hands of the organization.
- Take advantage of CyberGrants’ thorough vetting process to assure donors organizations meet their charitable standards
- Allow organizations to search by gift id or donor last name to quickly locate gifts
- Guarantee organizations have access to payment and employee details as well as the ability to download them to Excel or CSV when needed
What NPOs think about FrontDoor
For NPOs, the giving landscape has changed. Tom Mansmith, Senior Director for Workplace Giving at the American Cancer Society walks us through the great impact FrontDoor has for nonprofit organizations and their corporate partners.
Get the latest from CyberGrants
FROM OUR BLOG
- Donation Processing Fees, Uncovered
Donation Processing Fees, Uncovered Are you getting the whole story when it comes to approaching charitable donation fee coverage? The perceived pressure to process donations at zero cost to nonprofits feels like the right thing to do, but the truth is it’s unrealistic. The notion that there is a cost associated with charitable giving, is well known and widely accepted. How you manage that cost is what really matters. This is where misconception, misunderstanding and confusion seep into the narrative. You're not getting the whole story when it comes to approaching fee coverage in a way that aligns with your mission, your brand and your business. The secret is you don’t need to take an all or nothing approach. With the right tools you can develop a charitable support plan that is unique to your company and programs while still being cognizant of nonprofits needs and challenges.
- Looking Back on 2020
Looking Back on 2020 A year of history-defining moments, challenges and — thanks to Impact Makers like you — silver linings. Do you remember how you felt last January? In so many ways, it feels like a lifetime ago. We were heading into a new year and a new decade filled with goals, aspirations and a few resolutions. By February and March, we began setting aside our best laid plans as the country and world entered the pandemic, and resulting economic devastation, food insecurity, and job uncertainty. The challenges were overwhelming and abrupt. At the very least, we’ve all experienced the psychological effects of this year. Despite all this, there have been incredible stories of innovative thinking and hope in helping those most in need. New and extraordinary challenges required the best problem-solving and agile mindsets. In the early days of the pandemic, adaptability and flexibility became critical coping skills. Since its onset, we’ve witnessed amazing acts of kindness, giving, and resolve, and along the way noticed a few silver linings and learnings from 2020.
- GivingTuesday 2020 Results
#GivingTuesday 2020: A Record Breaking Day Driven by Generosity & Hope This #GivingTuesday, people around the world committed their voice, time, and money to support causes they care about. With each gift given, a rallied sense of hope. While the world may look a little different for #GivingTuesday this year, it makes the results even more inspiring. During our webinar with GivingTuesday's Chief Data Officer Woodrow Rosenbaum and CyberGrants' Pete Karns this past November, they spoke at length about why GivingTuesday matters, the global impact of GivingTuesday, and most importantly, how “generosity is an antidote to isolation, fear, and division.” As evidenced by the early results we have seen from GivingTuesday 2020, kindness and generosity knows no bounds.
Ready to talk?
Get a demo with one of our experts to see how we can help you achieve your corporate philanthropy goals and achieve Agile Social Impact.