How Does it Work?
It all starts with the NonProfit Organization (NPO) creating a profile in FrontDoor. Once registered, CyberGrants vets the NPO by working with the IRS Business Master File and other global databases to guarantee the nonprofit meets the charitable standards of our corporate customers. Exclusive to FrontDoor, the platform also vets the individuals who claim to represent these nonprofits to ensure they are the right person(s) to make decisions on the organization’s behalf. Once approved, an NPO representative can access their information via the single website and also provision additional users to help them maintain their organization within FrontDoor. The single self-administered NPO profile is shared across all CyberGrants corporate customers ensuring data accuracy and integrity for corporate disbursements.
If you’re an NPO, open the door to
greater efficiencies and new donors.
The NPO Advantage:
One login. One profile. Faster Disbursements.
Developed with NPOs for NPOs, the CyberGrants FrontDoor portal removes administrative burden for NPOs and reduces risk for donors. Access gifts more efficiently to spend more time doing good in the communities you serve.
- Authorized nonprofit administrators can leverage a single set of credentials to access gifts across multiple programs and company profiles
- Ability to search over 1.7M nonprofit organizations listed with the Internal Revenue Service and either claim ownership of the Tax ID or request access from an existing administrator
- Access payment console for administrators to review details on payments from all companies made to your organization in one centralized location
- One-stop updates to your organization’s profile and banking information that are automatically reflected across all of CyberGrants
The Corporate Advantage:
Better data. Better vetting. Better collaboration.
Maximize your social impact by offering nonprofits the best possible user experience, reducing duplication effort, streamlining the confirmation process and expediting payments.
- Improved experience and efficiency for nonprofits by removal of the need to log into multiple websites and maintain multiple sets of credentials
- Enjoy a closed loop giving ecosystem through CyberGrants’ unified platform
- Centralized organization nomination routing & review
- Robust database of vetted organizations
- Seamless organization maintenance – Updates to nonprofit profiles and banking information are automatically reflected across CyberGrants
- Spend less time on administration, and more time on your cause
The Donor Advantage:
More confidence. More impact. More incredible.
Employees can engage with confidence knowing the organizations they are donating are not only vetted, but maintained, by authorized nonprofit administrators to ensure the funds are making into the hands of the organization.
- Take advantage of CyberGrants’ thorough vetting process to assure donors organizations meet their charitable standards
- Allow organizations to search by gift id or donor last name to quickly locate gifts
- Guarantee organizations have access to payment and employee details as well as the ability to download them to Excel or CSV when needed
What NPOs think about FrontDoor
For NPOs, the giving landscape has changed. Tom Mansmith, Senior Director for Workplace Giving at the American Cancer Society walks us through the great impact FrontDoor has for nonprofit organizations and their corporate partners.
Get the latest from CyberGrants
FROM OUR BLOG
- Honoring Black Leaders in Philanthropy
Honoring Black Leaders in Philanthropy In celebration of Black History Month, we recognize Black Americans who have taken leading roles in philanthropy. Honoring Black Leaders in Philanthropy We have the privilege of working with some of the world's most generous givers. Both as organizations and individuals who dedicate their time, resources - and maybe most importantly, their passion - to make this world a better place. These remarkable people drive to help society address big, complex issues that many find too overwhelming to even consider. We partner with these givers, of all creeds, to facilitate their mission through agile social impact.
- Leading Banks Offer Relief, Recovery, and Resiliency Programs
Leading Banks Offer Relief, Recovery, and Resiliency Programs Like many other corporations and foundations, Covid-19 has challenged the way banks do business and shifted how they execute their social impact strategies From grants to volunteerism and tracking CRA credits, leading banks, and all corporations and foundations for that matter, have had to quickly adapt to the changing and sometimes volatile reality that is our world today. With any challenge comes the opportunity to seek creative solutions, experience transformative growth, and become a catalyst for change. What we witnessed from the philanthropy community this past year was incredible, but also eye-opening. We saw first hand how teams were able to adapt their programs for immediate response to emerging crises. All the while, continuing to support nonprofit partners, keep employees engaged and stakeholders invested.
- 5 Tips for Boosting Participation in Employee Giving
5 Tips for Boosting Participation in Employee Giving Programs There’s no denying the numbers. Companies, no matter the size or market, report immense benefits from a corporate responsibility strategy. Whether the approach is via pro bono work, virtual volunteering hours, or fundraising, corporate social responsibility attracts new employees and maintains engagement throughout your team. Unfortunately, though job seekers and employees are calling for these programs, participation numbers haven’t always reflected the enthusiasm. There are many possible causes and solutions to low participation in workplace giving, and inspiring your team to get involved might be a little less complicated than you first imagined. 71% of employees surveyed say it’s imperative or very important to work where company culture is supportive of giving and volunteering.
Ready to talk?
Get a demo with one of our experts to see how we can help you achieve your corporate philanthropy goals and achieve Agile Social Impact.