Mobilize quickly when your relief contributions are needed the most.
Learn more about rapid response to disasters and mass trauma events happening now.
Across the globe, devastating, heart-wrenching disasters seem to be around every corner, but philanthropic organizations like yours have the unique ability to be flexible and act fast. Speed is critical to any disaster relief effort. Don’t wait – Ensure you have the programs in place to support relief today, and the recovery efforts tomorrow and beyond. See how CyberGrants helps you respond rapidly with programs to provide local and global support where it is needed most.
5 Building Blocks for a Strong Disaster Response & Recover Strategy:
- Adopt a year-round approach. Keep a pulse on seasonal disasters for more comprehensive response & recovery planning.
- Maintain Robust Processes. Understand your workflows so you can identify opportunities for flexibility to expedite timelines when necessary.
- Harnesses the Power of Purpose. Create a multifaceted disaster readiness plan utilizing employee giving, matching, volunteering and grants.
- Leverage connections with your Nonprofit partners. Identify global organizations with local chapters that align with your values so you can mobilize with the flip of a switch.
- Employ Agile Technology. Having the right technological tools is of the utmost importance when pivoting at a moment’s notice.
How can you make an impact in the event of a disaster or crisis?
Encourage Personal Giving
Consider adopting or expanding personal giving programs. Credit card donations can facilitate giving and the option to remove Nonprofit matching gift approvals is available.
Build Employee Assistance Programs
Establishing an EAP program for this Qualified Disaster allowing your employees to request assistance in a time of need.
Leverage In-person & Virtual Volunteerism
Adapt volunteer programs and provide purposeful engagement opportunities for employees.
Consider Stabilization or Recovery Grants
New, unrestricted grant(s) to nonprofit partners to assist them through this challenging time.
Utilize Your Extended Community
Reassess In-Kind Giving Needs of Nonprofits
Do existing nonprofits need something different that you can offer, and/or are there other nonprofits out there that need your support?
Swiftly activate new disaster relief programs:
Quickly roll out campaigns to support targeted causes
Mobilize resources faster
Disburse funds faster and more securely
Learn more about achieving Agile Social Impact
- Deepen Your Commitment to CSR With Community Impact Dashboards
In early 2020, the team at CyberGrants dreamed up an analytics solution that would change the way corporations and foundations understand their […]
- CyberGrants 2023 Roadmap Webinar Recap
Over the past several months, the team at CyberGrants has delivered to our products impactful new features and functionalities like digital wallets, […]
- 5 Steps for Launching a Successful Annual Giving Campaign
At CyberGrants, one of the biggest challenges that we see our customers face is employee participation in corporate social responsibility (CSR) […]
Achieve Agile Social Impact across all your CSR efforts.
Get the latest from CyberGrants
FROM OUR BLOG
- Increase Impact with a Data-Driven Disaster Response | CyberGrants
When it comes to disaster relief, urgent needs often emerge overnight. Whether you’re facing a local crisis or you’re responding to an international conflict, time is of the essence. Your company needs to be equipped with tools to respond rapidly and effectively, even before a disaster hits. As a result, preparedness is key to a successful disaster relief and response program.
- Meaningful Ways You Can Support Ukraine | CyberGrants
On Thursday, February 24, 2022, the world was brought to a standstill as news of the Russian invasion of Ukraine broke. Russian President, Vladimir Putin, launched what he called “a special military operation” from multiple fronts aimed at demilitarizing Ukraine. Since then, Russian troops have seized several territories and are pushing to take over major cities including the capital, Kyiv. Following the attack, Ukrainian President, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, called on citizens to defend their nation and urged global leaders to provide defense assistance to Ukraine and help protect its airspace from Russian attacks.
- Making Disaster Relief and Response Part of Your CSR Strategy
Leverage your company’s CSR technology to execute sustainable and scalable disaster relief and response initiatives. The need for support is ever rising and you need not look farther than your employees and community for those willing to take action.
Ready to talk?
Get a demo with an expert to see how CyberGrants can help you achieve your corporate philanthropy goals and deliver greater social impact.