Mobilize quickly when your relief contributions are needed the most.
Learn more about rapid response to disasters and mass trauma events happening now.
Across the globe, devastating, heart-wrenching disasters seem to be around every corner, but philanthropic organizations like yours have the unique ability to be flexible and act fast. Speed is critical to any disaster relief effort. Don’t wait – Ensure you have the programs in place to support relief today, and the recovery efforts tomorrow and beyond. See how CyberGrants helps you respond rapidly with programs to provide local and global support where it is needed most.
5 Building Blocks for a Strong Disaster Response & Recover Strategy:
- Adopt a year-round approach. Keep a pulse on seasonal disasters for more comprehensive response & recovery planning.
- Maintain Robust Processes. Understand your workflows so you can identify opportunities for flexibility to expedite timelines when necessary.
- Harnesses the Power of Purpose. Create a multifaceted disaster readiness plan utilizing employee giving, matching, volunteering and grants.
- Leverage connections with your Nonprofit partners. Identify global organizations with local chapters that align with your values so you can mobilize with the flip of a switch.
- Employ Agile Technology. Having the right technological tools is of the utmost importance when pivoting at a moment’s notice.
How can you make an impact in the event of a disaster or crisis?
Encourage Personal Giving
Consider adopting or expanding personal giving programs. Credit card donations can facilitate giving and the option to remove Nonprofit matching gift approvals is available.
Build Employee Assistance Programs
Establishing an EAP program for this Qualified Disaster allowing your employees to request assistance in a time of need.
Leverage In-person & Virtual Volunteerism
Adapt volunteer programs and provide purposeful engagement opportunities for employees.
Consider Stabilization or Recovery Grants
New, unrestricted grant(s) to nonprofit partners to assist them through this challenging time.
Utilize Your Extended Community
Reassess In-Kind Giving Needs of Nonprofits
Do existing nonprofits need something different that you can offer, and/or are there other nonprofits out there that need your support?
Swiftly activate new disaster relief programs:
Quickly roll out campaigns to support targeted causes
Mobilize resources faster
Disburse funds faster and more securely
Learn more about achieving Agile Social Impact
- SILC 2022: The Power of Presence and Community | CyberGrants
For the first time in three years, we were able to gather our customers, partners, and staff in person to celebrate the social good community during […]
- Support Asian American & Pacific Islander Communities This Month And Beyond!
May is Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) Heritage Month—a time to honor and recognize the contributions and culture of Asian Americans and […]
- Impact Makers: Thomson Reuters | CyberGrants
Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted providers of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. […]
Achieve Agile Social Impact across all your CSR efforts.
Get the latest from CyberGrants
FROM OUR BLOG
- Meaningful Ways You Can Support Ukraine | CyberGrants
On Thursday, February 24, 2022, the world was brought to a standstill as news of the Russian invasion of Ukraine broke. Russian President, Vladimir Putin, launched what he called “a special military operation” from multiple fronts aimed at demilitarizing Ukraine. Since then, Russian troops have seized several territories and are pushing to take over major cities including the capital, Kyiv. Following the attack, Ukrainian President, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, called on citizens to defend their nation and urged global leaders to provide defense assistance to Ukraine and help protect its airspace from Russian attacks.
- Making Disaster Relief and Response Part of Your CSR Strategy Can't Wait
Leverage your company’s CSR technology to execute sustainable and scalable disaster relief and response initiatives. The need for support is ever rising and you need not look farther than your employees and community for those willing to take action.
- Impact Makers: Alliant Energy
Project ReConnect bridges the gap for vulnerable customers after Iowa’s “hurricane”. Alliant Energy’s mission is serving customers and building strong communities in Iowa and Wisconsin. Most days, that means staying focused on innovative solutions to bring clean renewable energy to homes, schools and businesses. But this past August, when a derecho swept through Iowa, the company and its Foundation found themselves focused on something much more basic: getting the lights back on.
Ready to talk?
Get a demo with one of our experts to see how we can help you achieve your corporate philanthropy goals and achieve Agile Social Impact.