The Social Impact Leadership
Conference Has Gone Virtual!
We are pleased to announce the SILC Virtual Summit, on June 10-12, 2020.
3 Days. 20+ Sessions. FREE Access.
We are excited to announce the Social Impact Leadership Conference (SILC) VIRTUAL SUMMIT being held June 10-12. While we will miss seeing your faces in person on those dates, we are looking forward to “seeing you” online! Our conference has always been a gathering that celebrates our community, and not even a pandemic will stop that! It’s more important now than ever to get together and have conversations and share ideas to help aid your mission to help those in need. We can’t wait to see you online, so bring your whole team to this FREE event!
Here’s why you need to be at the SILC Virtual Summit:
- Hear from innovators and thought leaders
- Learn more about industry trends, ways to increase impact, and overcoming challenges
- Product training sessions with CyberGrants experts
- Flexible live and recorded sessions
- Deep dive into topic discussions
- Ability to return to the session recordings post-event
- Socially-distant approved networking 🙂
- Get inspired to make even MORE incredible happen (in your PJs!)
We encourage you to bring your whole team!
Please register individually.
An impressive roster of speakers from organizations including:
SILC VIRTUAL SUMMIT: THE POWER OF PURPOSE
When you attend SILC, you’re helping us Make Incredible Happen.
The Social Impact Leadership Conference is one of our favorite events of the year. We always look forward to gathering with like-minded CSR professionals to focus on how we can collectively do more good. This year’s virtual event is no different, so the CyberGrants team has decided to support Feeding America on behalf of our SILC Virtual Summit attendees. When you attend the Virtual Summit on June 10-12, CyberGrants will make a donation to Feeding America on your behalf.