How Does it Work?
It all starts with the NonProfit Organization (NPO) creating a profile in FrontDoor. Once registered, CyberGrants vets the NPO by working with the IRS Business Master File and other global databases to guarantee the nonprofit meets the charitable standards of our corporate customers. Exclusive to FrontDoor, the platform also vets the individuals who claim to represent these nonprofits to ensure they are the right person(s) to make decisions on the organization’s behalf. Once approved, an NPO representative can access their information via the single website and also provision additional users to help them maintain their organization within FrontDoor. The single self-administered NPO profile is shared across all CyberGrants corporate customers ensuring data accuracy and integrity for corporate disbursements.
If you’re an NPO, open the door to
greater efficiencies and new donors.
The NPO Advantage:
One login. One profile. Faster Disbursements.
Developed with NPOs for NPOs, the CyberGrants FrontDoor portal removes administrative burden for NPOs and reduces risk for donors. Access gifts more efficiently to spend more time doing good in the communities you serve.
- Authorized nonprofit administrators can leverage a single set of credentials to access gifts across multiple programs and company profiles
- Ability to search over 1.7M nonprofit organizations listed with the Internal Revenue Service and either claim ownership of the Tax ID or request access from an existing administrator
- Access payment console for administrators to review details on payments from all companies made to your organization in one centralized location
- One-stop updates to your organization’s profile and banking information that are automatically reflected across all of CyberGrants
The Corporate Advantage:
Better data. Better vetting. Better collaboration.
Maximize your social impact by offering nonprofits the best possible user experience, reducing duplication effort, streamlining the confirmation process and expediting payments.
- Improved experience and efficiency for nonprofits by removal of the need to log into multiple websites and maintain multiple sets of credentials
- Enjoy a closed loop giving ecosystem through CyberGrants’ unified platform
- Centralized organization nomination routing & review
- Robust database of vetted organizations
- Seamless organization maintenance – Updates to nonprofit profiles and banking information are automatically reflected across CyberGrants
- Spend less time on administration, and more time on your cause
The Donor Advantage:
More confidence. More impact. More incredible.
Employees can engage with confidence knowing the organizations they are donating are not only vetted, but maintained, by authorized nonprofit administrators to ensure the funds are making into the hands of the organization.
- Take advantage of CyberGrants’ thorough vetting process to assure donors organizations meet their charitable standards
- Allow organizations to search by gift id or donor last name to quickly locate gifts
- Guarantee organizations have access to payment and employee details as well as the ability to download them to Excel or CSV when needed
What NPOs think about FrontDoor
For NPOs, the giving landscape has changed. Tom Mansmith, Senior Director for Workplace Giving at the American Cancer Society walks us through the great impact FrontDoor has for nonprofit organizations and their corporate partners.
Get the latest from CyberGrants
FROM OUR BLOG
- Adapt and Improve Your Grantmaking Process | CyberGrants
New Guide: Grantmaking Transformed How funders are proactively adapting to sweeping societal change Mass trauma, from racial inequity to disasters and a pandemic: The impetus for changing how we respond. Events of the past few years including the Black Lives Matter movement and a global pandemic have shaken many elements of a global society. They’ve also placed tremendous strain on philanthropic foundations that are working to address these monumental issues. Many funders have risen to the challenge. They’ve re-thought and realigned their philanthropy efforts to become more proactive in addressing ever-evolving needs. This eBook details the current landscape and provides strategies for adapting philanthropy efforts to achieve maximum impact.
- New & Improved: 8 Facets of a Seamless Grantmaking Process
Follow these eight proven tips for becoming a well-oiled grantmaking machine. One of our most popular ebooks got a refresh. Check out your favorite grants resource for continued support as you navigate your seamless grantmaking journey and plan for the future with a streamlined process. When it comes to grants management, an ideal situation is to both benefit a business’s bottom line and positively impact employees and the community. To achieve this, foundations must possess the agility to adapt and think more holistically in terms of resources at their disposal.
- Innovating Incredible: CyberGrants Worksheets
Facilitating data driven decision making for complex strategic grants Complex strategic grantmaking can often require collecting in-depth information to help you, and your team, make initial funding decisions or track a recipient’s progress towards a goal. Housing this vital data in multiple locations, outside of CyberGrants, is convoluted and inefficient.
Ready to talk?
Get a demo with one of our experts to see how we can help you achieve your corporate philanthropy goals and achieve Agile Social Impact.