How Does it Work?
It all starts with the NonProfit Organization (NPO) creating a profile in FrontDoor. Once registered, CyberGrants vets the NPO by working with the IRS Business Master File and other global databases to guarantee the nonprofit meets the charitable standards of our corporate customers. Exclusive to FrontDoor, the platform also vets the individuals who claim to represent these nonprofits to ensure they are the right person(s) to make decisions on the organization’s behalf. Once approved, an NPO representative can access their information via the single website and also provision additional users to help them maintain their organization within FrontDoor. The single self-administered NPO profile is shared across all CyberGrants corporate customers ensuring data accuracy and integrity for corporate disbursements.
If you’re an NPO, open the door to
greater efficiencies and new donors.
The NPO Advantage:
One login. One profile. Faster Disbursements.
Developed with NPOs for NPOs, the CyberGrants FrontDoor portal removes administrative burden for NPOs and reduces risk for donors. Access gifts more efficiently to spend more time doing good in the communities you serve.
- Authorized nonprofit administrators can leverage a single set of credentials to access gifts across multiple programs and company profiles
- Ability to search over 1.7M nonprofit organizations listed with the Internal Revenue Service and either claim ownership of the Tax ID or request access from an existing administrator
- Access payment console for administrators to review details on payments from all companies made to your organization in one centralized location
- One-stop updates to your organization’s profile and banking information that are automatically reflected across all of CyberGrants
The Corporate Advantage:
Better data. Better vetting. Better collaboration.
Maximize your social impact by offering nonprofits the best possible user experience, reducing duplication effort, streamlining the confirmation process and expediting payments.
- Improved experience and efficiency for nonprofits by removal of the need to log into multiple websites and maintain multiple sets of credentials
- Enjoy a closed loop giving ecosystem through CyberGrants’ unified platform
- Centralized organization nomination routing & review
- Robust database of vetted organizations
- Seamless organization maintenance – Updates to nonprofit profiles and banking information are automatically reflected across CyberGrants
- Spend less time on administration, and more time on your cause
The Donor Advantage:
More confidence. More impact. More incredible.
Employees can engage with confidence knowing the organizations they are donating are not only vetted, but maintained, by authorized nonprofit administrators to ensure the funds are making into the hands of the organization.
- Take advantage of CyberGrants’ thorough vetting process to assure donors organizations meet their charitable standards
- Allow organizations to search by gift id or donor last name to quickly locate gifts
- Guarantee organizations have access to payment and employee details as well as the ability to download them to Excel or CSV when needed
What NPOs think about FrontDoor
For NPOs, the giving landscape has changed. Tom Mansmith, Senior Director for Workplace Giving at the American Cancer Society walks us through the great impact FrontDoor has for nonprofit organizations and their corporate partners.
Get the latest from CyberGrants
FROM OUR BLOG
- Explore How Energy Companies Unleash Community Impact with CyberGrants
It’s no secret that the energy sector is uniquely positioned within the social good landscape as it faces increasing societal pressure due to its significant environmental footprint. And with rising global challenges like climate change, pollution, and deforestation, corporate giving programs are more than just good business. As a result, leading energy companies have made strides to implement robust corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs to address top-of-mind issues and weave philanthropy into the fiber of their corporate purpose.
- Take Your Medical Grantmaking Process From Fractured to Functional
When it comes to medical affairs grantmaking, time is of the essence. Manual workflows and lengthy approval processes can delay product delivery or treatment access, which can be detrimental to patients in need. Medical grantmaking programs are also governed by global regulations and require careful oversight and strict compliance. As a result, speed must be carefully balanced against oversight.
- Impact Makers: How Shipt Takes an Interconnected Approach To CSR & DEIB
Shipt is a same-day delivery service that brings the store to your door. Through their user-friendly app and community of Shipt Shoppers, Shipt provides personal shopping to 80% of households in more than 5,000 U.S. cities. But their work doesn’t stop there! Shipt is more than just a delivery service and its commitments span beyond bringing people the things they need.
Ready to talk?
Get a demo with an expert to see how CyberGrants can help you achieve your corporate philanthropy goals and deliver greater social impact.